For all those wishing to make healthcare more humane and compassionate, here’s two gifts for you this Christmas
1. “From HERO to HEALER – Awakening the inner activist” – a free book just for you!
If you are feeling ground-down by the craziness of the healthcare system, and wondering how you can possibly make a difference, here’s inspiration from Hearts in Healthcare co-founder Robin Youngson. His new book is offered to you FREE (or you can choose to pay a ‘donation’ price).
- Learn how the traditional Western ideas about leadership and success actually prevent us from building a better world.
- Find out how you can be an ‘inner activist’ in your workplace, inspiring positive change around you.
- Powerfully align your work with your deepest values and ideals
To access your copy of ‘From HERO to HEALER‘ order here:
2. Great news about our cause!
Each year, the international medical journal the BMJ publishes a special Christmas edition. We’re absolutely thrilled that the BMJ invited us to write an Editorial on the subject of ‘Humanising Healthcare‘ for this Christmas edition, which reaches 1.5 million subscribers worldwide. The editorial is already published online in advance of the print edition. This is an open-access, full-text article so anyone can read the editorial or respond in the comments section.
Here’s your chance to support the cause – please click on the link to ‘Respond to this article‘ on the BMJ page and post your comments. Let’s thank and encourage the editors for their support by making this the most discussed editorial of the year. And don’t forget to ‘like’ the article too!
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing time for the festive season and best wishes for the New Year!